Rechercher sur ce blogue

jeudi 21 avril 2011

Thank you Sandra!!!

La version française sera disponible bientôt


Proper nutrition − the right combinations of foods at the right frequency − was something that was missing from my approach to powerlifting. With Sandra’s thorough investigation of my training regimen and lifestyle, and her expert advice on my nutritional needs, I was able to increase my energy level and lower the stress on my nervous system. I managed to burn excess fat, maintain muscle mass and increase my lifts. The results at the CPU Canadian National Powerlifting Championships (Charlottetown, PE, March 30, 2011) speak for themselves: a gold medal in the Women’s Masters II 57kg class, and 8 new Canadian records!
Janet Warne, amateur powerlifter

Sandra's approach to healthy nutrition has definitely changed me and it's one of the best things I've done for myself. Before my assessment and the Candida detox, I felt tired, slightly depressed, had mood swings and wasn't happy with my overall appearance.

I felt confidant that Sandra's thorough assessment of my health was accurate, and throughout the process she always explained the reasons behind the nutritional choices I should be making which helped with the motivation. What is also great about Sandra is that she checked in to see how I was doing and was available to answer questions through email or phone.

This has taught me to eat healthier and take better care of myself in general. I feel so much better and genuinely happier now, it's like night and day!


Vicki, 34

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire